Pulse Integration Stacks for RapidWeaver v5.1 available!

Coming along with Pulse v5.1, the Pulse Integration Stacks for RapidWeaver in version v5.1 are also available.

What’s new in the Stacks:

• Inline Edit (Beta): Edit your Pulse content right of the RapidWeaver page, without going into the Pulse dashboard. Long awaited feature!

• Blog Styling: A Pulse Blog integrated into RW has now the same styling like a standard RW blog in the same theme. In addition, you have fine granular styling possibilities (like inside Poster Stack). A online version of Poster Stack if you want :wink:

• Statistics Integration: It is now (optionally) possible to track the site traffic of your RapidWeaver site inside the Pulse dashboard.

And with it, of course a numerous of bug fixes. Update right out from the Stacks plugin.

Thanks, Jannis

1 Like

Nice work - RapidWeaver users will be so happy with this integration update :trophy::sunglasses:

I enable the feature but how do you use it? I can’t find any information on how to use it.

I opened a new "Rapidweaver & Inline Editor’ issue in Github.

Thanks @Raimo

That is here:

@Unluckytoe - you go to your site as a logged in member and click on a block to start editing it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Inline editing now working with RapidWeaver in Stacks - Fixed with Pulse Stack 5.2.2

1 Like