Instalation Problem PulseCMS 5.3.2

Hello forum users,

I have a small problem. I just wanted to do a new installation of PulseCMS. Unfortunately I get after the call and the implementation of "install.php" in the admin area and the front end always only a white page.

Can someone help me?

Pulse CMS Diagnostic Tool

System Requirements

Basic system requirements are an apache server with at least PHP 5.6 installed.

Server Type: nginx/1.16.0
PHP Version: 7.3.5-1+0~20190503093827.38+stretch~1.gbp60a41b
File Uploads: On
Safe Mode: Off
Magic Quotes: Off
GD Support: Off
Zip Extension: Off

Permissions Check

Folders should have at least 755 and files 644 permissions, if the group is the same as the Apache web server. For example, if apache is running as the group www-data, then these files should be readable and writable by the www-group. For directories it should be readable, writable and executable by the www-group.

Folders should have at least 777 and files 666 permissions, if the web server group cant be determined

Other files and folders should be readable by the web server otherwise.

root directory - 0755
content - 0755
content/backups - 0755
content/blocks - 0755
content/blog - 0755
content/media - 0755
content/pages - 0755
content/stats - 0755
pulsecore/storage - 0755
pulsecore/storage/cache - 0755
pulsecore/storage/log - 0755
pulsecore/storage/config.json - 0644
config.php - 0644

Path Setting

This is where Pulse is installed. If you installed Pulse in the root, it should should a blank space. If you are using Pulse inside a sub-folder, it should be set as "/sub".

Path Name: " "

.Htaccess Check

The .htaccess file is required for Pulse to work properly. If the file is missing, use the sample.htaccess file. Just remove the sample part and place it in the app root along with the index.php and config.php files.

The .htaccess file exists.

.htaccess file permissions 0644

Session Handling

If sessions are not working properly, it can cause problems with logging in and viewing blocks, etc.

Your hosting supports sessions

Kind regards

1 Like

This seems to be on Nginx @codiergott ?

This might be useful:

Installing on Nginx

in the "server" section in the Nginx configuration file, add the following (instead of using the .htaccess file):
location / { index index.php;

rewrite ^/blog-page-([^-]*)$ /?page=$1&p=blog break; rewrite ^/blog-([^-]*)+? /?d=$1&p=blog break;

if (!-e $request_filename){ rewrite ^(.*)$ /index.php?p=$1 last; } }

But a more recent discussion with how to install the correct PHP requirements happened over here:

Let's see if those help!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.