Blocs + Pulse contact form not working

Hello,

I have a Pulse website created with Blocs app. The site works great, but I am having issues getting the contact form to actually send a message. I have two forms on the site, one of them validates with a success message, but no message is sent, and the other one just shows the fail message. Has anybody had success with a Blocs form? Any common pitfalls we should be aware?

Thanks in advance!

C.

Sorry to hear this @cao

I know a few people that have succeeded
@sandy has set up a few

From what I know there isn’t a problem but I remember on the blocs forum someone had a difficulty.

Can you provide a few more details and maybe even a link?
On the success message example, was it in the junk folder?

Well, the form seems to submit. It validates and even displays the success message upon hitting submit, but no actual email is delivered. I have checked the junk folder with no luck.

This is the php I am using:

Form Code
<?php	
	if(empty($_POST['nombre']) && strlen($_POST['nombre']) == 0 || empty($_POST['email']) && strlen($_POST['email']) == 0 || empty($_POST['mensaje']) && strlen($_POST['mensaje']) == 0)
	{
		return false;
	}

$name = $_POST['nombre'];
	$email = $_POST['email'];
	$telefono = $_POST['telefono'];
	$mensaje = $_POST['mensaje'];

$to = 'myEmail@gmail.com'; // Email submissions are sent to this email 

// Create email	
	$email_subject = "Nuevo Mensaje";
	$email_body = "Has recibido un mensaje nuevo. \n\n".
				  "Nombre: $name \nEmail: $email \nTelefono: $telefono \nMensaje: $mensaje \n";
	$headers = "MIME-Version: 1.0\r\nContent-type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8\r\n";	
	$headers .= "From: myEmail@gmail.com\n";
	$headers .= "Reply-To: $email";	

mail($to,$email_subject,$email_body,$headers); // Post message
	return true;			
?>

Any help is appreciated.

C.

This looks ok @cao - is this the code Blocs created?

Do you have any email logs?
Might be this needs further debugging … can you send me a link or the exported code to have a look?

Thanks

Hey @pulsecms, I do not have any logs. What exported code are you referring to? Just in case, this is how the HTML part of the code looks in the page:

[details=HTML CODE]

Nombre

Email

Teléfono

Mensaje

Enviar

[/details]

There is another form in the page (also not working), which could be the issue, but it has its own ID so I am not sure it could be interfering. Let me know if you want me to send you more info via PM.

Thanks!

C.

Yeah maybe best to PM me everything… the exported site from Blocs and your Pulse folder