How to put html code in the prefix of a page?

I am currently developing a Pulse CMS website using Sitelok by Vibralogix (https://www.vibralogix.com/sitelokpw/). To assign passwords to individual Pulse CMS Pages, I need to add html code to the prefix of every Pulse CMS Page. I don't see a provision for this in the Meta.

How could I be able to put html code in the prefix of selected Pulse CMS Pages? Thanks!

1 Like

Great combination Angelo!

Could you apply this to the template?
So template > layout.php

Or if you make a specific template for your locked pages apply it to that template. This will apply the Sitelok code to every page that applies that template.

Interested to hear how this goes for you!

Am I correct to assume that using template>layout.php would mean having to add html code to the prefix of all Pulse pages using the layout.php? And adding html code to the prefix of a Pulse page would have to be done outside the Dashboard?

Here's my scenario...
Group X Page has HTML code allowing access by Supervisor X, User A and User B.
User A Page has HTML code allowing access by Supervisor X & User A
User B Page has HTML code allowing access by Supervisor X & User B

So every page will have HTML code on the prefix unique to Group/Supervisor and User privileges. I was wondering if there was a way to do this on the Dashboard via Pages>Meta or a Blocks>Page>Tag. Yes?

Thanks for your kind assistance!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.