Missing 'tags' files when publishing sub-blogs?

I've made a fresh install of 5.3.11 and still cannot get sub-blogs working.

I've created a sub-blog called 'artists' (blog/artists) and I'm calling it using the following:

{{blog-show:blog/artists:blog}} {{featured-image}} {{blog-content-loop}} {{blog-item-author}} {{blog-item-date}} {{blog-item-featured-image}} {{blog-item-title}} {{blog-item-content}} {{/blog-content-loop}} {{/blog}}`

The sub-blog is displayed, followed by loads of errors about missing files:

Warning: include(./pulse//inc/tags/blog-item-author.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/junction10/testsite/index.php on line 878

Warning: include(): Failed opening './pulse//inc/tags/blog-item-author.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php7.3.9/lib/php') in /Users/junction10/testsite/index.php on line 878

Warning: include(./pulse//inc/tags/blog-item-date.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/junction10/testsite/index.php on line 878

Warning: include(): Failed opening './pulse//inc/tags/blog-item-date.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php7.3.9/lib/php') in /Users/junction10/testsite/index.php on line 878

Warning: include(./pulse//inc/tags/blog-item-featured-image.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/junction10/testsite/index.php on line 878

Warning: include(): Failed opening './pulse//inc/tags/blog-item-featured-image.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php7.3.9/lib/php') in /Users/junction10/testsite/index.php on line 878

Warning: include(./pulse//inc/tags/blog-item-title.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/junction10/testsite/index.php on line 878

Warning: include(): Failed opening './pulse//inc/tags/blog-item-title.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php7.3.9/lib/php') in /Users/junction10/testsite/index.php on line 878

Warning: include(./pulse//inc/tags/blog-item-content.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/junction10/testsite/index.php on line 878

Warning: include(): Failed opening './pulse//inc/tags/blog-item-content.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php7.3.9/lib/php') in /Users/junction10/testsite/index.php on line 878

Should all those PHP files REALLY be missing??

Then the standard blog is displayed.. under those - and I've no idea why, I'm not calling the standard blog.

Hey @junction10, these should work- {{blog-show:"artists":"blog"}} {{featured-image}} {{blog-content-loop}} {{blog-item-author}} {{blog-item-date}} {{blog-item-featured-image}} {{blog-item-title}} {{blog-item-content}} {{/blog-content-loop}} {{/blog-show}}

Its important to use the right closing tag, otherwise the defaults get applied to the enclosed tags and the output gets weird.

Let me know if the issue persist.

Nope, that doesn't work either. It just returns the error:

Fatal error : Cannot redeclare tag_blog_show() (previously declared in /Users/junction10/GuestyPRLondon/pulse/inc/tags/blog-show.php:7) in /Users/junction10/GuestyPRLondon/pulse/inc/tags/blog-show.php on line 7

The list of tags I used in my original post were copied straight from the documentation, so if they're wrong, the documentation needs correcting.. but the tags you provided don't work either..

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.