NavBar Links & NavBar Items Reminder

Hello Pulsers. It's been quite a while since I last used this product. But over the past couple of days I installed a copy of 5.3.8 on my LocalHost, and am using MAMP to run things while I get up to speed with the product again.

I need a bit of a reminder on how the navigation bar works. Currently when I click on any of the navbar items from a basic install, I get a 404 Not Found error. But when I go into the Pulse Settings and change the Home page from Home to Blog, for example, the Blog page appears perfectly. So I know all the pages are there. They just don't appear to be linking in the default navbar. Can someone refresh my memory on how I do this please?

Also, how do I change the names of navbar items like Coming-Soon/Home and Onepage-Creative/Home? Who thought that looked beautiful Pulse Development Team? It really doesn't. It's ugly and reminds me of things I use to see on early sites from the mid-1990s.

I know I can deactivate those navbar items in the Navigation settings, but their page structure could prove useful for certain sites. I just want the top-level labels to appear in the navbar e.g. Coming-Soon or Onepage Creative. If anyone can help me on that too, then that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Hi @DerekDigital, thanks for bringing this up. Our development team has been made aware about this issue and is now looking into it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.