Playing Around with Blocs 3 - Have newbie questions

Okay, after years of using Rapidweaver, I’m trying the new Blocs 3, and trying to get a handle on the workflow with Pulse 5

A couple of “Blocs/Pulse newbie” questions:

• in Blocs, when wrapping a content element in a “Pulse Block” you enter a “Block ID.” With Rapidweaver, to reference a folder, and then the block you just do something like this “blockfoldername/blockname” but with Blocs, there doesn’t seem to be a way to reference a folder… even if you put a “/” in it changes it to a “-” and every block just ends up in the main “Blocks” folder… How do I reference a folder in Blocs 3?
  • Also, how do I add other Pulse tags in Blocs 3? I tried using a “Code Widget Bric” and just adding a Pulse tag inside it, but that didn’t seem to work…

thanks!

2 Likes

Honestly, I never got deep into the Blocs / Pulse integration.

Not able to use a slash / for distinguishing a folder from the file sound like a bug for me and should be changed by Norm.

AFAIK, you generate a content folder from inside Blocs 3, correct? You should be able to use the tag {{tagname}} notation to use further functionality.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.