Pricing scheme of pulsecms

Hello,

I’m interested in this CMS and I want to learn everything pulse. I find the pricing scheme to be a bit out of touch though.

While I think $297 is still somewhat high, I think the renewal price is incredulous. I can’t think of anything that renews like that.

For example, I bought xenforo which I believe was reasonabe at $160. The renewal for updates is $<60/yr which I can stomach.

Why is the renewal price for existing customers so high? They obviously aren’t getting the same value as a new customer would be getting.

1 Like

Thanks @Sean

Why is the renewal price for existing customers so high? They obviously aren’t getting the same value as a new customer would be getting.

That depends.. that plan is aimed at people who are making sites for customers. So if you are continuing to build new sites and bill customers, then they are getting the same value. Or can add new features to existing sites so may have a retainer arrangement with their customers.

There is also a 1 domain site plan if you want to try that.

The yearly plan currently works out at $25 a month and you don't have to renew if you don't want the updates.

In the future the first year may actually increase so it's more than $25 a month and the renewal will be the same as now. The reason it's the same at the moment is because we wanted to discount the first year to make it worth starting.

Thanks for your feedback and would be great to have you using Pulse! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.