Pulse 6.0.5 Navigation Improvements : Functionality and Improved User Experience for ALL Versions! ⚡

Hello everyone!

To say goodbye to May and hello to June we have our newest feature release: a NEW and IMPROVED Navigation Widget! This latest feature targets the navigation widget in Pulse. We have improved its functionality by organizing the menus into active and inactive menus, adding the ability to drag and drop menu items, adding helpful hints and guides for using the menu, and providing visual feedback when you select a menu item. Not only will these updates make your work a lot easier but it will be easier to maintain! This latest edition includes all of our previous best features too!

Drop us a line below for other features you would want to see in upcoming updates. :zap:

Paid users: Download Pulse 6.05

Free users: Download Pulse 6.0.5 Core

What's New:

• Navigation widget - improved functionality and user friendly
  • Leaner code
  • Updates to code fixing some minor user bugs

The feature limitations of Pulse Core (free for most) are:

• Limited to 1 user.
  • Automatic upgrade feature is not available.

FAQ

I'm a paid user. Where can I find the full Pulse 6 and Pulse 6 Slim?

Both are available in the dashboard .

Does Pulse Core include support for RapidWeaver, Blocs and 2-factor authentication?

Yes, it includes the same support as the standard PulseCMS version.

Can I share the 1 login with multiple people?

Yes. While you cannot create more than one user/password, you are free to share the login information.

What if I or my clients generate over $400,000 per year?

You or your clients will need to buy a license to PulseCMS if their business generates more than that. If your income or revenue exceeds $400,000, you will need to purchase a license for production use. You can still use PulseCMS Core for development or evaluation until you're ready for production.

Why the $400,000 limit on Pulse Core?

We want to make PulseCMS sustainable. We're experimenting with this as a more careful initiative than making PulseCMS fully free.

Is Pulse Core open source?

Not quite. Because you cannot publicly share or redistribute your code modifications. Typical open source licenses such as GPL or MIT would allow this. However, the source code in Pulse Core is fully visible in the ZIP file, and individuals can modify it. It is a proprietary license with source code.

Can't download this version. The dashboard page doesn't load. Tried it with different browsers on Mac and PC... :-/

Use only links to the website "https://www.pulsecms.com/", not "dashboard.php".

Please always change the version number in config.php, now you have "6.0.1" there .

1 Like

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies to see if that works? If you log in from the home page: https://pulsecms.com/ and select "login" you should be able to access the dashboard and download the latest version. We checked to see if there were any errors in the dashboard and it is loading on our end so could you clear your cookies and cahce?

If it still isn't working on your end, could you send a video to help@pulsecms.com so we can troubleshoot it with you?

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.