Pulse integration not working

Hej
I have installed Pulse on a subdomain on my site. Everything works nicely, but when adding the pulse stacks to the pages, it show a blank page in the browser, due to an error 500. What can I do to avoid this? I tested it with Foundation 6 and Platform. both does not show the page, only Chrome tells me it is due to an error 500
Kind Regards
Kent

Make sure you are following the installations instructions at Instacks exactly. Just guessing here, but it is most likely you don't have the required htaccess file in the right place. You will find it towards the bottom of the instructions, and it must be in the root folder of your domain

RewriteEngine On`

# Uncomment line 2 and 3 below if uploading issues via Media or Dropzone
    # php_value upload_max_filesize 20M
    # php_value post_max_size 25M

RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^tagged\/(.*)$ ?p=blog&blog_tag_name=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^blog-page-([^-]*)$ ?page=$1&p=blog [L,QSA]
    RewriteRule ^blog-([^-]*)+? ?d=$1&p=blog [L,QSA]

# end points for embedding into non-Pulse sites
    RewriteRule ^endpoint\/(.*)$ end_point.php?item=$1 [L,QSA]

# drop zone upload handler
    RewriteRule ^dropzone_upload_handler.php$ dropzone_upload_handler.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d 
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?p=$1 [QSA,L]

# Adds SVG image support
    AddType image/svg+xml svg svgz
    AddEncoding gzip svgz

# block directory listing
    Options -Indexes
2 Likes

Ah OK that sound promising. Let me try that, and thank you for your promt answer.

I have done another error also. I forgot to install Pulse in a subfolder. My goodness. Maybe that is why. It will take a bit of time to upload all again. I will let you know what was the error, but thank you for reminding me to look at the instructions at instacks. :slight_smile:

Thank you my friend :slight_smile: It works perfectly. I am very happy.

3 Likes

Thanks @Raimo !

@Kent great it works now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.