Server hacked !?!?

Hi,
today I got a message. My Hosting Provider blocked my page because there is a code / script on the page what is not good. So they find some files on my server. They said that there is a secure problem. Some robots checked the page and found a secure problem and then the put malware on the server. How could this happen ? What can I do that Pulse is secure? Do you know these files ? Dont see it before ...

Admin -CSS

Thanks
tom

Hi @tom2,

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. The trya.php and rever.php are definitely not part of Pulse CMS files. There are a lot of factors when a breach like this happens but we're hoping that your password is something difficult to guess like a random combination of letters and numbers.

Rest assured, however, that we will also look into this to make sure that this is not a vulnerability that exists on Pulse's side. It would be great if you have more information to share to help us with our investigation.

Thanks!

Hi @palej
thanks for your answer ...
I use Blocsapp with Pulsecms features. Now I scan a few sites I have created. At some pages I can't find anything ...And other pages I found same issues ...
Do you know what that is ?
For example,

For example what's that ? .git/HEAD is this a normal pulse file ?
And the tracker.php works on some sites but not with all sites ...why?

thanks for your help

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.