Sub blog problem

hi all,

i am having trouble with my sub blog.

http://advise.squareclouds.de/media

what i have done so far:

• created sub blog (folder) "media" and added 3 entries.
  • created a page "media" i add the block "{{block:media/news}}" that has the blog code

{{blog-show:media}}

• the blog overview shows fine... but when i click the headlines it gives me a php error

• my "settings" in the back end are still the same for the blog. since i am using a sub blog i didnt change anything here. the same applies for the htaccess, didnt change anything there

did i missunderstand something? :frowning:

if i create blog posts for the main blog (not sub blog) and i click the headlines of the sub blog i get directed to the corresponding post of the main blog (click first post of sub blog -> landing in first post of main blog). please test the oldest post to recreate this (meaning the main blog has only 1 post to redirect to). this means the links in my sub blog "media" are generating links to the main blog... but i dont know how to resolve this, and i dont even know what URLs are generated for the "media" posts

thanks in advance!

Thanks @squareclouds-design - interesting issue here. Your setup sounds correct.

We’ll replicate from your test site and then get any required fixes out in the next update.
Thanks for reporting your findings

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Fixed for Pulse 5.1BETA2 out soon :slight_smile: