Urgent - Abort of the backend and error message session_start ()

Hi Pulse Team,
Today I activated a Pulse website (version 5.3.12). The URL is https://pollmann-achtsamkeit.de.
After round about 10 minutes in the backend, the backend closed and the following error warnings and notices appear:

Notice: session_start(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/tmp) failed: Keine Berechtigung (13) in /kunden/502978_33100/webseiten/2021/pulsecore/session.php on line 43
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /kunden/502978_33100/webseiten/2021/pulsecore/session.php:43) in /kunden/502978_33100/webseiten/2021/pulsecore/session.php on line 43
Please answer quickly as the website needs to be published urgently. In addition, I won't be there for the next week

At the moment a construction site is activated via index.html
Do you need the log file?

Thank you in advance!

Looks like a php issue, check the path to your tmp folder in php.ini

Could you update to PHP 7.4? You are running 7.3.10. However, Pulse backend login screen is still available...

Anyway, I'm moving away from Pulse as it seems that it won't be updated anymore. The developers are silent for months now

I think the change in the path of the php.ini file helped. At the moment I am not getting any error messages. Thanks a lot!
An update to PHP 7.4 and higher can only be discontinued with a new package from the host ;-(
And yes, I am also very dissatisfied with the fact that there are no new developments at Pulse. Why am I paying for the Pulse CMS, which is quite expensive by comparison?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.