URL broke on settings change

There is a bug that alters the urls in page's source code.

I'm a fresh user. Installed a fresh copy of pulse on a fresh server.

Got pulse running fine. Make a change on the settings page relating to theme and viola, I broke it.

By checking out the bootstrap theme I am no longer able to login.

Things I've tried:
cleared cache.
changed browsers.
cleared /pulsecore/storage/cache

Nada..

After looking at the login screen, which isn't loading right either, i took a look at the source code and discovered why it never goes anywhere.

<title>Pulse CMS</title>
<meta charset="utf-8" />
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/admin//index.php/admin/css/admin.css" media="all" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/admin//index.php/admin/css/animate.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/admin//index.php/admin/css/login.css" />
<script src="/admin//index.php/admin/js/jquery.js"></script>
<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/ico" href="/admin//index.php/content/media/branding/favicon.ico" />
<link rel="apple-touch-icon-precomposed" href="/admin//index.php/content/media/branding/apple-touch-icon.png" />
</head>
<body id="login-page">

It appears pulse has changed the url locations of everything and broke everything.

Where exactly can I change it back?

I'm going to just reinstall it but I want to know this anyways because I' confident this, or something like this, is going to happen again.

UPDATE****
Yes, it happened again. And again..

It appears all I have to do is make a few changes in the settings UI for it to eventually start this again.

Please fix it.

Ok..

I discovered that it isn't the changing of the theme.

It is the switching on/off of the caching option in the settings that completely breaks the site. Front & Back.

I'm sure this won't be hard to replicate for anyone using the latest release.

I just tried and switched on / off the cache and revisited my site and it loaded fine.

I could see the front and back end. Using Safari and Chrome.

• Can you give the exact steps to replicate?
  • Could you also attach your logs (please send via Direct Message if better)
    Settings > Extend > Logs

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.