⚡ New: BEAM Theme for Pulse CMS (Responsive)

Introducing Beam for Pulse CMS

We're thrilled to announce our brand new Theme for Pulse CMS to help you create a new and amazing website, "Beam"!

Beam is a beautiful theme, perfect for a wide range of sites. It features a brilliant layout and unique sections to help you create the perfect website.

Typography is an important instrument in not only the site design, but how your content is portrayed and utilised by your visitors. Therefore, Beam offers a rich selection of elegant typography to provide focus to varying content types.

Responsive Theme

Beam is a responsive theme which means it adapts to the viewing device's width, such as mobile, tablet or desktop.

Discount:
To get 30% off, use code EGO30OFF

NOTE: I'm still working on some tutorials that will help you get the most out of the Theme

Hope you like it :slight_smile:

Best

3 Likes

Really gorgeous theme @egomade - nicely done and think this will prove popular among Pulsers! Well done :zap::+1:

1 Like

Hi, i’m new to Pulse CMS, so just cutting my teeth a little bit by using this theme to build a website. Just struggling with the formatting of the site on Safari. Chrome is working fine, but in safari it seems to lose formatting and structure. I have attached both screen grabs for comparison.

Only other request is the missing detail in the Tutorials Section of the website - https://preview.egomade.com/beam/tutorials - Changing Colours and the Menu items!!

A little different to Rapidweaver, just keen to try something different :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Welcome to Pulse :slight_smile:

Glad you are trying the vanilla version.

Looks good in Safari now:
http://essex-equity-release.co.uk
Seems you are playing around with it nicely :wink:

Of course with the RapidWeaver integration (Stacks) you can use any RapidWeaver template also.

Looking forward to seeing this site live! :zap:

1 Like

Cheers Michael - yes all fine with Safari now…!

1 Like