Blog post won’t save. Fatal Error

I managed to install a fresh copy of Pulse into a site (beehivepartners.com) that’s hosted by our parent site (tessazavala.com) and all seems to have gone well until I wanted to add a blog page as a test… and I got this error message:

Fatal error : Uncaught exception ‘LogicException’ with message ‘An invariant has failed’ in /home/content/50/9928550/html/beehivepartners/pulse/pulsecore/dbc.php:12 Stack trace: #0 /home/content/50/9928550/html/beehivepartners/pulse/pulsecore/store/base.php(123): pulsecore\invariant(false) #1 /home/content/50/9928550/html/beehivepartners/pulse/beehive-admin/inc/open.php(168): pulsecore\store\Base::location_from_filename(’/home/content/5…’) #2 /home/content/50/9928550/html/beehivepartners/pulse/beehive-admin/index.php(55): require_once(’/home/content/5…’) #3 {main} thrown in /home/content/50/9928550/html/beehivepartners/pulse/pulsecore/dbc.php on line 12

Any ideas?

5.3.2 Final Release is today 🤩
5.3.2 is getting ready!
5.3.2 is getting ready!

Thanks for sending your logs through @jacobz

I just did a fresh install and added a blog post fine:

Let us look through your logs and see if anything obvious comes up
Could you in the meantime update to 5.3.1 and see if that fixes it?

Thanks for all your information on this one @jacobz

There’s more than one content in the saved file path. The error trapping only expects one, so it’s raising an error.

In retrospect, someone might want a content folder in blocks or pages, so this is a bug.

We’ve made a patch for the next 5.3.2 update out soon:

• Blog post saving now handles save paths with more than one “content” sub string.
  • Pages names content won’t work because content is a directory.
  • This works though: something/content.

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.