Building forms that take payments

Does anyone know if there is a way to hook up PayPal or Square payments to a JustForms form? We have been using a third party form builder with our clients for years to make tour reservations with lots of reservations details and then swinging them over to make a deposit for their tour with PayPal. If we can use JustForms, our clients will be able to make updates to the fields of the forms without contacting us. It would be super useful for our business!

1 Like

That would be great and I would love to see it. As there already is a paypal plugin for Pulse, it should be possible. Its outside of my paygrade to do it but I expect that the Pulse developers could if they wanted to.
At the moment they seem to be busy firefighting latest release. I hope thats what they are doing anyway. Its awful quiet in here lately, especially after the last round of blog issues waere raised.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This is a great idea @Dmaukingbird

At the moment it's not possible but we're asking what kind of addons would be desirable over here:

And either we can add or further 3rd part add-on makers will release something if the demand is there so thanks for your comment :slight_smile: