Can't get Users/Groups to work?

I’m not sure if I’m doing anything wrong but…

I’ve got a RapidWeaver project and I need to add some users to allow them to edit certain blocks, without having to log in as Admin all the time…

So - I go to Manage User Groups, and there are currently no groups, so I create one… but at first, I don’t enable ANY permissions - so . ALL of the elements on the page with the radio buttons (Read / Read/Write) are empty…
I test my project site, all the embedded blocks are there and working fine…

Now before I even get to add any users, if I enable Read OR R/W permission for the group on any block, it will no longer show up when I’m viewing my live page - even if I’m not logged in!

For hours I was making sure I’d enabled R/W permission for the user group on every editable element, but then my site was empty - ALL the Pulse content was not displayed… except for the blog - the BLOG works, but not the blog tags, or any other pulse content…

I eventually deleted the user group, and voila, all the content started being displayed again on my site…

What am I doing wrong? I can’t add any users without having all the pulse content hidden…

1 Like

Michael will be back next week.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting the issue here:

This is been fixed for 5.3.2 and info noted on the GitHub link above :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.