How can i add fields in the form

Hi together,

First: At the moment only the phonenumber and the comment will be send to the receiver allthough the fields name and email are included in the form.
Second: Geman special characters are sendet not in UTF8 but in a cryptic way.
Third: I'am looking for the way to add serveral new fields in the normal contact form.

How and which file / files should I change to fix these issues?

I use PULSE 5.3.1, the {{ form }} tag and the mailprogram Outlook with no cryptographic problems with the other mails.

Pulse 5.3.8 is out today! 🤩

I’d also be happy if it was possible to set custom fields.
And German umlauts don’t work, in deed. By the way, there are only a few CMS on the market with a useful form builder. Too bad.

Apparently there is no possibility of supplementing the simple form in the Pulse 5.X versions. But why included fields (email address and name) are not displayed? And where can I translate phone and comment so that the German version is shown.

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@Bernd

For translating the form we have opened an issue here:

We will investigate the issues you have.

And the included {{form}} tag is basic but enough for most needs that's why the Just Forms addon exists to give more power when needed without adding more weight to the CMS

This has been improved for 5.3.8

There are some new translations in the language files for {{form}} tag on multi-lingual sites, including reCAPTCHA. The translations are used for the form labels if the user has not changed them in the admin settings.