So for short: there is code loading on every post inside my blog. It just appeared recently, but I don’t what I did to make it appear that way. It wasn’t a problem this morning when I was working on the site, but now it is, and it is everywhere (I also have sub blogs).
See: energy-therapy.be/nl/overzicht - this is a test site though.
I think it was just fixed. Or it was something temporary, but I think its because I changed/uncommented a line in the .htaccess : RewriteBase /nl
I did try that before, tried a lot of things. But now it seems to stick I hope
Could it be a htaccess problem? And that cache maybe wasn’t wiped - enough (I use private mode, so this doesn’t normally happen)
No more logs, this was a fast moving project and not able to fix it. I moved the site to clients server.
A shame really that this subblog (and all other bugs I came accross) are so robust… My second project I did with Pulse and the CMS let me down. I was really thinking of using it for all future sites. But the multi-language add-on is not available anymore and to do it manually in the code was to much work (big site). This is so important to be able to do. And if subblog are not possible… I fixed the blog and multi-language thing by just having 2x pulse CMS running, one for dutch and one for english.
Kind of shame for my client, that her blogging, is kind of wacky and it sucks to do everything double.
When I make sites, they have to be done within two weeks, thats my service. I thought Pulse would be better for that then Wordpress… Maybe I sometime in the future (when a lot of bugs are fixed, and there is an upgrade) I will start a third project with Pulse CMS and test it for one last time. At this moment, I’m just disappointed and sticking with Wordpress.