Just keeping everyone up to date. 5.0.2 has been worked on the past few weeks and it’s almost ready for release. These things have already been fixed or added and there’s a few more to go
We’re hoping to get this out early February and will repost here when it’s ready to be downloaded.
Things already done in 5.0.2:
FIX + ENHANCEMENTS
- Delete paths - e.g. delete blog no longer takes you to dashboard
- When creating a new folder and renaming, the redirection takes you back to what was being edited, and not the dashboard
- After uploading a theme, redirected back to settings for theme selection
- Empty blocks no longer killing the site (client protection): Empty Block Results in Blank Page - Pulse 5
- Front end navigation no longer shows extra spaces in the menu item
- Editors now longer see the Page content
- Admin create page - no longer accessible to editors
- Sweetalert popups now have options in the settings for time delay and deactivation
Saved Popup Box
- Blog date format now a select (dropdown) on the settings page
- NEW - allow for adding non Pulse pages to navigation so can link to external pages with drag and drop
- Fix for navigation config setup by installer - no longer need to edit navigation and save to show menu on first install
After editing the menu - Fatal error
- Make sure to use the un-tick the “active” checkbox to hide pages in the navigation. Delete will remove this completely, but any page that exists will be added back next time the manage navigation page is saved.Delete should be used for pages which have been removed.
- Sub-menu re-ordering bug fixed
Navigation not showing on fresh install, need to save once in "manage navigation"
- Author meta tag is now controlled in the settings - with language settings
Remove PulseCMS from Author Meta Tag
- ** New Tag!**
If you want to add further control to this tag. The second parameter is the lines to show author/date/title and the last is the number of items on a page.
Blog "List Tag" Issues
- Blog dates in the past can now be selected
Blog Post Prior Date Not Permitted
- Blog posts now appear in reverse (“correct”) order
- Folder new page/block language setting added #3
- More unicode allowed
- Now show country and location correctly:
Policy Tag not working correctly
- Removed JSON from search results:
- The fix handles the case where the theme files are in the root of the zip file. Previously, the theme files had to be in a folder (with the same name as the theme) in the zip archive.
- PDFs can be added using the WYSIWYG editor. But if they don’t appear PDF embedding can be done using the object tag eg:
- Some code optimisations
More updates soon
And anyone want to add anymore langs?
We’re updating the ones currently shipped